Due to strict government regulations in different countries, we have a policy against the posting of any tobacco products such as loose-leaf tobacco, cigarettes and cigars. After careful consideration, and at the request of our user community to keep the site child-friendly and in compliance with federal and local legislation, we have also adopted policies and now allowed to post ads against the following:
• Shisha Molasses that includes tobacco
• E-juice/vape juice
• Nicotine inhalers or nasal sprays
• Ads that include photos of any of the Tobacco related items even if the Ad is for something else
• Any part of a device that is designated to be a vaping product
• Hookahs, bongs, and herbal vaporizers
• Tobacco pipes and rolling papers
• Promotional items with tobacco brand logos, such as calendars, hats, shirts and any other
• Memorabilia, posters, or similar items (including vintage) for tobacco products
• Tobacco seeds
• Collectible packaging that’s completely empty (no tobacco inside the package).
At Adjeem, we also don’t allow the sale of e-cigarettes. This applies to both nicotine and non-nicotine containing brands. For further information or questions on site policies, please contact our Customer Support Team here.