If you are looking to post an ad offering a pre-sale item that is yet to be in your possession, If so, there are specific details that you should be included within the content of your ad:
• In the description and/or title of your ad, you must explicitly state that the item is pre-ordered and not yet in your possession.
Include a clear picture of the official pre-order form or receipt that details the following:
• The type or model of item ordered
• The order confirmation number
• The price paid of the item
• The expected delivery date
If you are concerned that taking a photo of your pre-order form or receipt may reveal personal information not intended for the general public, you may edit the image accordingly.