Website Adjeem.com FZE LLC
Come join the world’s most international company
Adjeem.com is a renowned industry leader in social marketing and an Employer of Choice, having been named a Great Place to Work in the UAE and throughout the globe for the last six years.
Join our team to learn how a global network focused on service, quality, and sustainability can connect people and improve lives via the power of global commerce. Not just for our consumers, but also for every member of our staff.
What it is that you will be doing
The Temporary HR Assistant assists the Compensation & Benefits team with day-to-day responsibilities and works to ensure that the team is able to keep up with their workload and meet their objectives. During the time that the team is working towards accomplishing its digitalization targets, he or she will provide temporary assistance.
- Knowledge of UAE Laws and the ability to interpret such laws into something that is consistent with corporate policy and payroll procedures is required.
- Calculations for the final settlement need Calculations for the final settlement need
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Help with Projects Linked to the Automation of Processes for Human Resource Systems,
- Assist with Projects Associated with the Posting and Processing of Payroll and Compliance with Audits
- Assistance with Projects Connected to the Implementation of the New Labour Law and Contracts
- Ability to communicate with any and all company stakeholders requires strong communication skills.
- UAE At least two to four years’ worth of work experience is required.
- In order to be a successful Temporary HR Assistant, you need to have a strong focus on the customer, remember the significance of each assignment, organize your tasks according to clear priorities, and have knowledge of the UAE Labour Law that is relevant to each duty. In order to meet deadlines, you need to have very good abilities in planning, you need to be very well organized, and you need to be able to manage a lot of work.
- Excellent communication abilities both verbally and in writing, as well as fluency in English; familiarity with Arabic is a definite plus.
- A solid understanding of the UAE Labour Law
- Having a working familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Capability in the study of and experience with the use of various web-based applications and computer systems
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Required to hold a degree or its equivalent in Human Resources, or any other relevant field, together with relevant work experience in the field of Human Resources.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org