View for :
In order to access and use some or a portion of the Services, you may be required to register with Adjeem and set up an account with your email address and a password. The email address you provide will be your email address, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. Therefore, we strongly suggest that you should protect your password and make your password difficult for others to guess or hack. You will not transfer your Account to another party without our consent.
Using the Services.
You will post in the appropriate category or area and will not do any of the following bad things:
• violate any laws or our Prohibited Content Policy
• be false or misleading
• infringe any third-party right
• distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
• distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Adjeem or the interests or property of Adjeem users and or vistors
• impose an unreasonable load on Adjeem’s infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Adjeem
• you are not allowed to copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content or images
• You are strictly not allowed to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Adjeem and collect content for any purpose without Adjeem express written permission
• harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
• bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Adjeem.
Abusing Adjeem Services.
Use the flagging system to tell us about any problems or offensive content please, so that together we can keep the Services site working properly. We may limit or terminate our Services, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Adjeem if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Adjeem or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Adjeem or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Adjeem or use of Adjeem by users.
Fees and Services.
Using the Services is generally free. We may charge fees for certain feature Services. If the service you use charges a fee, you will be able to review and accept that charge. We will notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service. Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they are due. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms.
The Services contains stuff from us, you, and other. You agree not to copy, modify, resell or distribute the Services, our copyrights or trademarks. When you give us content, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content. If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify Adjeem Customer Support Team and our team will investigate the matter. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or the rights of any other party.
Reporting Intellectual Property Infringements
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). Do not post content that contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from each such individual as may be required. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms, our policies or of any party’s rights. If you have a good faith belief that a listing on any of the Services infringes your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, all you need to do contact to Adjeem customer care team.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
The Services are provided “as is” and “as available”. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. You also agree not to hold us responsible for the payment processing of other service. As most of the stuff on the Services comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of any postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Notification functionality in our Services may not occur in real time.
By using Services, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Adjeem.
You may be asked to leave a review when messaging with other users on Adjeem. Reviews consist of a 1-5-star rating and selected reasons why you’ve chosen that review. Your submitted review, user name, profile photo (if available), and the category of the seller’s listing will be made public. User reviews should be left in good faith, ensuring that both you and the other user are depicting your interaction fairly. When leaving a review on another user’s account, the review should:
• be truthful to what happened between you and the other user
• not be left in an attempt to harass or abuse another user
To ensure the integrity of the review system, users are not able to edit or remove reviews on their own profile or someone else’s. Adjeem will also not mediate review-related disputes. User reviews reflect the opinions of individual Adjeem users and do not reflect the opinion of Adjeem. We reserve the right to remove reviews which violate our Policies/Terms & Conditions or guidelines.
We will send notices to you via the email address you provide, or by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing. We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner.
Mobile Devices Terms
If you’re accessing the Services from a mobile device using a Adjeem mobile application, the following terms and conditions (“Mobile Devices Terms”) apply to you in addition to the applicable Mobile Privacy and Legal Notice or End User License Agreement, as the case may be. Your use of the Application confirms your agreement to these Mobile Devices Terms.
Adjeem grants you the right to use the Application pursuant to the following restrictions: you may not:
(a) modify, copy, publish, license, sell, or otherwise commercialize this Application or any information or software associated with this Application.
(b) rent, lease or otherwise transfer rights to this Application.
(c) use this Application in any manner that could impair the Application or interfere with any party’s use or enjoyment of the Application. You must comply with all applicable laws and third party terms of agreement when using the Application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement). The Application may not contain the same functionality available on the Adjeem website (and certain functionality may not be available depending on which Application and/or mobile device you are using).
Intellectual Property – Applications.
Adjeem owns, or is the licensee to, all right, title, and interest in and to its Applications, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Application and you will not remove,
Prohibited Countries Policy and Foreign Trade Regulation – Applications.
The Application or its underlying technology may not be downloaded to or exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a resident or national of) any country subject to United States embargo; (b) to anyone on the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Party or Entity List; and (c) to any prohibited country, person, end-user, or entity specified by U.S. export laws. When using the Application, you are responsible for complying with trade regulations and both foreign and domestic laws (e.g., you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties).
Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Application is installed on:
iOS – Apple
• These terms are an agreement between you and us, and not with Apple. Apple is not responsible for the Application and the content thereof.
• We grant you the right to use the Application only on an iOS product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in Apple’s then-current App Store Media Services Terms and Conditions.
• Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
• Apple is not responsible for the investigation, settlement, and discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
• Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Application or your possession and/or use of the Application.
• Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these terms, and, upon your acceptance, Apple as a third party beneficiary thereof will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these terms against you.
Android – Google
• These terms are an agreement between you and us, and not with Google. Google is not responsible for the Application and the content thereof.
• Your use of the Application must comply with Google’s then-current Google Play Store Terms of Service.
• Google is only a provider of the Google Play Store where you obtained the Application.
• Google has no obligation or liability to you with respect to the Application or these terms
• You acknowledge and agree that Google is a third-party beneficiary to these terms as it relates to the Application.