Updated: April 15th, 2021
Scope and consent:
2. What your personal information do we collect
You can visit our Website without registering your account. When you decide to provide us with your personal information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our server. Please read below as we collect the following types of personal information:
Some Information we collect automatically:
While your visit on our Website, use our Services and or reply to ads or other content, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other equipment that provides access. This information includes:
• information from your interaction with our Website and Services, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from www.Adjeem.com, referring URL, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
• information we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
Information which you provide to us:
We collect and store any information you enter on our Website (Adjeem.com) or that you provide to us when you use our Services. This information includes:
• information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use.
• information provided in the context of dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website.
• information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if you have enabled this service on your mobile device.
• through our careers page, your resume if you choose to submit it to us for consideration.
Information we collect from other sources:
We may receive or collect additional information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. This information includes:
demographic data, navigation data, additional contact data and additional data about you from other sources, such as public authorities, to the extent permitted by law.
3. How we use your personal information
You should agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support.
• to measure and improve our Services, content and ads, personalize.
• to contact you, by e-mail, push notification, text message (SMS), to inquire about our Services.
• to provide you with other services that you have requested, as described when we collected the information.
Sharing information with and registration on social media sites:
We may offer sign-on Services that enable you to access the Website or related websites with your login credentials.
If you provide us access to personal information stored on third party websites, the scope of access to this personal information shall vary per website and will be determined by both your own browser settings and your consent.
We may transfer of your personal information to third parties:
• service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement to help us provide our Services on the website, such as financial service providers, marketing agencies and technical support. In such cases, the personal information shall remain under the control of Adjeem. If you are listing an ad, your listing or business address may be displayed on a map in your ads via Google Maps and therefore transferred to Google (refer to the Google Privacy Notice for more info).
– to comply with legal obligations or a court order.
– if this is necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses, such as fraud, deceit or prosecution.
– if it is necessary to maintain our policies or to protect the rights and freedoms of others.
• an intellectual property owner if the owner of an intellectual property right or an intermediary in good faith believes that an advertisement violates the rights of the owner.
Information you share on www.Adjeem.com:
Our Website allows users to share advertisements and other information with other users on our website, thereby making this shared information accessible to other users. Since our Website also enables you to directly contact a buyer, seller and or job seeker, we recommend that you consider how you share your personal information with others.
In case you visit our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, we strongly recommend that you must log off after each session. If you do not want the shared computer to remember you and/or your credentials, you will need to remove cookies and/or the history of your website visits from the computer you are using.
4. Marketing Purposes
You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you offers, newsletters, whether personalized or not, or to contact you by telephone/email/SMS regarding products or Services offered by Adjeem.
When you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can, where applicable, change your preferences in your My Adjeem account.
If you do not wish to participate in our advertising personalization using your personal information or retargeting/tracking programs, you can opt-out by following the directions provided within the applicable advertisement. This does not necessarily mean that no advertisements will be shown to you.
7. Reviewing, Accessing and Changing Your Personal Information
We never modify your personal information or account information. You can modify your own information by logging into your Adjeem account. When you place a classified ad, you may not be able to change your listing or delete your message. If you want to close your account (where applicable) with us, please send us a request through our contact us page with subject of closing your account, we will process your request within a reasonable period of time and process your personal information in accordance with applicable law. If your information is factually incorrect or incomplete or irrelevant for the purposes for which we process your information, you can request us to modify or delete your information via the contact us page.
8. Protection and retention of your personal information
We protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please contact us through the contact us page.
We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes as described above.
9. Other information
We do not tolerate abuse of our Website. You do not have permission to add other Adjeem users to your mailing list (e-mail or postal) for commercial purposes, even if a user has purchased something from you, unless the user has given his explicit consent. If you notice that someone is abusing our Website (spam or spoof emails), please notify us immediately on contact us page.
If you have any questions about Adjeem and our Website please contact us by clicking here.